Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched a good program on the Arian Brother hood the other nite on the history channel. And here I thought I knew something about gangs, I had to set back and take notes.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
that was a good show.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
David the Gnome,
Its one of the largest prison gangs there is the in the United States. They are in even prison, they are not the only gang the list goes on and on. For a better understanding I can sugjust that you google a seach on prison gangs. As has been pointed out to me by fellow members here its not good to share all I know about on here. After anyone can read here what anyone says or types. Who nows could be a few ex inmates reading what is posted here.
Yes it was deputy125 I really watched that show I wasn't at first when your around it all the time but there wasn't anything on TV at the time. So I guess it was meant for me to watch that show.
The old members coming forward to talk about the way the system worked and how things were done. most of it I already knew but there was some that I didn't know. I am sure that now that its been shown on TV they have made changes or have them in the works right now.
Sure was an eye opener to me.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I saw it, too, Snuffy-I had no idea how powerful and wide-reaching the gang power was not just in one prison...but across the whole system...You guys earn every penny you are paid and more...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks sheepdog,
That was a little screen behind the screen that shows some whaty goes on behind the bars. Its pretty easy to show a cop on the beat and what he has to go through but where we work its pretty hard to show any of that because of security reasons. Not saying the cops or actually should say LEO's don't earn their pay as I feel they do. I don't think I could do your job, sometimes I would how I do my job lol.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Saw part of that program also. Kinda scary to this citizen, and helped develope a new found respect for all the C.O's. out there. You gentlemen be carefull, hope your pardner always has your back...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Saw it also and anytime you think about leaving your CCW at home this will make you think twice. After all they're not just in prison.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great show.
The ABs, La Nostra Costra, Mexican Mafia, The BGFs and many more are very dangerous prison gangs indeed.
That was an excellent documentary.
I can't believe they gotthe former AB member to show his face on TV and talk about the stuff they did. He is certainly marked now.

They may have to put him in ACU just to keep him safe now.

It is truely sad how some people choose to live their lives and an honor to know those who protect us from such danger on a daily basis for little pay.

A big thank you to all of those that have served the public by walking that line.....sorry I just had to throw some Johnny Cash in there :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts