Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember this tale from the late Justin Wilson the great humorist and Cajun cook.

Two hunters returning to Louisiana were stopped at a game check point in Colorado. Upon inspection the game warden found a mule deer, an elk and a black bear in their trailer.
They produced their license and permits which were in order.
I have one question says the game warden. I know you guys are good shots, each animal was shot right between the eyes except for the bear. In addition to being shot between the eyes, it has a bullet hole in each fore paw.
In reply they said, " We really couldn't help that. When we put the light on him he covered his eyes "

·
Registered
29 Posts
I remember this tale from the late Justin Wilson the great humorist and Cajun cook.

Two hunters returning to Louisiana were stopped at a game check point in Colorado. Upon inspection the game warden found a mule deer, an elk and a black bear in their trailer.
They produced their license and permits which were in order.
I have one question says the game warden. I know you guys are good shots, each animal was shot right between the eyes except for the bear. In addition to being shot between the eyes, it has a bullet hole in each fore paw.
In reply they said, " We really couldn't help that. When we put the light on him he covered his eyes "
Now that’s funny 😄
Dog

·
Registered
437 Posts
You can't even hunt Feral Pigs in NM with a light, and they are not considered game animals!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts