Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Too bad our police cant do that to some of the dirt bags we have here!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Can't see the video-flash 8 and adobe missing since computer crashed, but I'll see it later---

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like the world famous Pic(and Video) of the South Vietnamese Police Chief dispatching a VC Guerilla General during TET with a S&W bodyguard to the temple. That's MY idea of the perfect arrest method.:D[xx(][:0][B)]

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That's my idea of terrorist and arrest in the same sentence...some don't need a trial...catch them and kill them-but that's politically incorrect...someone might get the idea we're not nice to do business with...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Ron,
All ya need is that lizard insurance and if they don't fix it fast enough for ya grab that sucker and let the chickens have him.
I am with ya sheepdog, aw I don't care what they think.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think a terrorist should be caught, and then put into a cage seperated by bars, with a couple of hungry grizzly bears on the other side. Once the terrorist see's them grizz he will have much terror filling his mind... then let someone open a gate to let the bears in.....

Justice will be served and swift.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
even hungry bears won't eat just anything...might bat 'em around a little, though...

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh forgot to add, that the terrorist would be painted with bacon fat to add to the bears hunger and want..... :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
...while he was wide awake so that he could enjoy the honor of the experience....yeah!!!

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JB

I think a terrorist should be caught, and then put into a cage seperated by bars, with a couple of hungry grizzly bears on the other side. Once the terrorist see's them grizz he will have much terror filling his mind... then let someone open a gate to let the bears in.....

Justice will be served and swift.
Put them in stockades in the middle of central park and let the New York citizens deal with them. :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Can I have the rock and bags of doggie do concessions...I'll donate 10% to the Forum!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts