Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a "feeler" as to wheather or not you'se guys would be interested in something like this...

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Go for it, I'll take a charter subscription. It'll keep me from having to print the interesting stuff and making my own binder.

Plus the cover pics are neat. Maybe members can submit cover photos, for your approval and enhancement.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually, I am considering an "e-magazine" in PDF format. E-mailed to sub-scribers every month... I think it may be "doable"... We'll see...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
sounds great to me I like the idea

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Now we got somethin'...on paper or by subscription online, however that would work...I think most guys here could write about something in there field of interest...what would you do with the $$?

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well... It's still in the idea stages... I am open to all suggestions...

It will have to go through the legal department, and costing will have to be performed before a price can be determined... then there are incidental costs, like Blueberry pie... :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Could we as a forum support a worthy cause? For instance, EddieF works with a group that help disabled vets learn to do fishing....a service-type injury where they lost a limb or worse...I'm sure he could get details to you...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts