Ruger Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
roddy
Will keep an eye out for that.
Glad you like the Maple. Have you ever seen an Old Kentucky Flintlock that has a Maple Stock?
They Still look Great and have developed their own Patina thanks to use, oil, grease, and dirt.
I have, actually, but not in person. A member on another forum posted some pics of his pair in a "Maple" thread. They were gorgeous, and like you said, had a character all their own.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
"The force of the dark side" is usually referring to Black Powder, in fact when I referred to your post I was thinking some one else had been taken in to the shooting of Black Powder firearms such as I have. What a bust!
Sorry to disappoint you.
To me the Dark Force is something that is Evil and Very Tempting at the same time.
About the Black Powder, do have a Hawkins .50 caliber that is a very accurate with a 140 gr. powder and just a Round Ball. It was a Kit even Browned the Barrel.
A year later the Wife got me a Patriot .45 caliber Pistol. Both are Percussion. Also a Kit.
Very interesting this was back in 75' or 76' as it turns out to this day the Pistol has Never Been Shot.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts