Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think most us know when it comes to closets, drawers and other places stuff can be put in....women seem to take over all the places.....I had a drawer in the kitchen that I use to keep stuff that I wanted to easily access ...well it took awhile but yea the wife took that over......a couple weeks ago We talked it over and I now have a drawer in the China Cabinet that is mine....all mine....mine I tell ya mine....LOL :cool:........we will see how long that lasts...first ya have to fill the drawer up with your stuff...don't leave any room for her to put anything in it...if you do. Well that's the first step towards loosing your drawer ...I am going on 5 weeks now and so far so good....I keep Wallet ..watch...check book...gun tools and cleaning kits plus other stuff like *****...no not talking about...well ya know....slang for side cutters...LOL :D...so lets see if I will be able to maintain control over My Mans Drawer or will I slowly loose this one to the wife...I will keep ya's informed....Pic of the mans drawer

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,667 Posts
Several years ago someone put a 4 drawer dresser outside with a free sign on it. I took it and put it down cellar and I have a drawer for fishing stuff, one for archery hunting, one for muzzleloader hunting and the bottom one for holsters. The cellar is pretty much mine with my reloading gear, ammo, safe, fly tying gear and tool storage. We also have a life fitness two pulley universal gym and weight bench.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I just pee on anything around the house to mark my territory.... No, wait, it's the cat that does that.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
We've got four junk drawers in the kitchen and one for silverware.
Apparently the wife thinks these drawers are magical portals to a Narnia and you can just keep putting stuff into them without ever taking anything out and then act surprised when the drawer can't be opened because the stuff inside is jamming the drawer closed.

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
I think most us know when it comes to closets, drawers and other places stuff can be put in....women seem to take over all the places.....I had a drawer in the kitchen that I use to keep stuff that I wanted to easily access ...well it took awhile but yea the wife took that over......a couple weeks ago We talked it over and I now have a drawer in the China Cabinet that is mine....all mine....mine I tell ya mine....LOL :cool:........we will see how long that lasts...first ya have to fill the drawer up with your stuff...don't leave any room for her to put anything in it...if you do. Well that's the first step towards loosing your drawer ...I am going on 5 weeks now and so far so good....I keep Wallet ..watch...check book...gun tools and cleaning kits plus other stuff like *****...no not talking about...well ya know....slang for side cutters...LOL :D...so lets see if I will be able to maintain control over My Mans Drawer or will I slowly loose this one to the wife...I will keep ya's informed....Pic of the mans drawer
Hold your ground ... hold your ground ... wait a min. my wife is calling ...

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
first mistake, letting them have a drawer in your home. when that happens the takeover begins. next you have to leave the seat down, and soon thereafter permission is needed to buy a gun with what used to be your own money. nesting job complete!
we are all really just another "home improvement project."
divorce final 2001, never to give away another house, except through death.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
We've got four junk drawers in the kitchen and one for silverware.
Apparently the wife thinks these drawers are magical portals to a Narnia and you can just keep putting stuff into them without ever taking anything out and then act surprised when the drawer can't be opened because the stuff inside is jamming the drawer closed.

Your wife and my wife must be sisters.:)

·
Banned
29,619 Posts
I raised 3 daughters. You should have seen how many shoes were taken on vacation when my wife and I and 3 teenage daughters went on a 3 week vacation.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I raised 3 daughters. You should have seen how many shoes were taken on vacation when my wife and I and 3 teenage daughters went on a 3 week vacation.
Bet you had a better share of bathroom time when they left home..... ;) :D

·
Royal Emissary
1,083 Posts
Not to rub it in but I have my own man room. It used to be the front "dining" room but when the kids moved out I took over a spare bedroom and my wife actually got her dining room. I also have my own sink in our bathroom including the surrounding area and one half of the walk in closet.:D

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
This summer, I took my wife and youngest son to Scotland. We packed in two carry-on suitcases: my son and I had one, the wife had the other. 'Nuf said.

Jim

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:p
This summer, I took my wife and youngest son to Scotland. We packed in two carry-on suitcases: my son and I had one, the wife had the other. 'Nuf said.

Jim
yup.......when we travel I think the wife takes enough stuff to last a month...I can pack a small carry bag and be good for a week....what can ya do.....read a saying....If Divorce wasnt worth it, why are so many getting them :p...I gt a good wife .....as long as I go with the flow ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts