Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new the ruger forum but have been a big fan of ruger for a long time. My very first firearm was a ruger 10/22 and it started my love affair with firearms. Since then I have owned/shot many different brands of firearms but continue to be drawn to rugers. My favorite carry gun is a ruger lcp, my night stand gun is a ruger sr9, all of my .22s are rugers and in about 10 days I will welcome a new sr22 pistol in to the family.

.... it is a sickness ... I think I have a problem.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...The only cure is more Rugers...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from The Mountain State of West Virginia

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hi and welcome from las Vegas.
With your sickness this is not a good place to hang out as most of us are addicts. I think you'll love your new SR22. I have two. See what I mean.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have purchased 3 Rugers in the past 2 months! I am wanting more but the SR1911 is out of question since CA did not certify it for sale here ERGH!!!!!! I also am looking into the Ruger 77 series rifle.

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
I have purchased 3 Rugers in the past 2 months! I am wanting more but the SR1911 is out of question since CA did not certify it for sale here ERGH!!!!!! I also am looking into the Ruger 77 series rifle.
Tiger, there's a loophole in that law. Do what I did and move! :D

Actually, I lived in San Jose most of my life and worked in San Francisco several years. I do miss the bay area; the weather, restaurants and just about everything you could possibly want to do is only a day's drive.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Hello everyone, I am new the ruger forum but have been a big fan of ruger for a long time. My very first firearm was a ruger 10/22 and it started my love affair with firearms. Since then I have owned/shot many different brands of firearms but continue to be drawn to rugers. My favorite carry gun is a ruger lcp, my night stand gun is a ruger sr9, all of my .22s are rugers and in about 10 days I will welcome a new sr22 pistol in to the family.

.... it is a sickness ... I think I have a problem.
Welcome to the "addiction clinic" and from Georgia! :D

This is a great place for sharing ideas & information, learnin' new stuff and hanging out with some very fine "addicted" folks.

Glad you could join us, ENJOY!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome from the Volunteer state.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Just stay away from 1911's. They're currently an epidemic! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.