Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one with crimson trace laser grips that is pretty dam accurate. Carry everywhere. Sometimes forget it's there.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I too saw Hickok's video today, and it makes me want to trade in my "Series 2" LCP in for the Custom model. Much better trigger & sights. ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
I too saw Hickok's video today, and it makes me want to trade in my "Series 2" LCP in for the Custom model. Much better trigger & sights. ;)
That's what I did. Wouldn't have it any other way. Had a Gen 1, gave it to my son, bought a Gen 2, liked it, but when the Custom come out I had to trade it in on the Custom. Now I'm done and love this gun. :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
>>Had a Gen 1, gave it to my son, bought a Gen 2,<<

Same here, except for the son. Now the "Custom" must be mine, mine I tell you!

·
Registered
638 Posts
When I read the thread title, I thought Ruger had brought out an LCP(s). The "Custom" isn't really new. It's been out for months. I held both the 2nd Gen and the Custom before buying. I picked a regular Gen 2 in stainless. The sights on the Custom looked too tall and prone to "snagging" on clothing. Love my Gen 2. I painted the front sight and it is good to go for me. The Galloway type trigger would pinch my finger as well. That part is just the way my hand is built and not a knock on the Custom.

The price reduction from Ruger on LCPs make them a better choice than ever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts