Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to allow more topics and still maintain the central focus of the forum on firearms we are creating a single thread for you to post pictures of the cars you have rebuilt, owned, etc. and discuss topics in that regard. This is the only thread that will be allowed on the subject . Any others will be removed and if it becomes a problem for moderation we will then eliminate the topic entirely. I have made the thread a sticky.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'll play.

Currently inside the garage..
89 Mustang GT 5.0 & 70 Chevy Camaro

Carb 032.JPG

Outside the garage and current daily driver..
06 Chevy Suburban 1500 LS

thumbnail (5).jpeg

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
In an effort to allow more topics and still maintain the central focus of the forum on firearms we are creating a single thread for you to post pictures of the cars you have rebuilt, owned, etc. and discuss topics in that regard.
Thanks Terry............classic cars/trucks are just as nice to view as a classic firearm. I think they are a part of Americana too. (y)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Started driving at 16. I'm 54 now and have owned over 30 cars/trucks and over 20 bikes in my life.
Don't have pics of all of them but here are a few of the most recent ones.

007.JPG

miatapics002.jpg

download145.png

download151.png

download137.png

download138.png
download141.png

download144.png

·
Registered
Hirschjäger
801 Posts
@JeffreyR , I love that Wagoneer! What year was that? I had a '77.

My current ride, the Jagdwagon (2018 F150 XLT):

Before I added the camo stripe down the side:

And Mrs. Aqualung's baby (2002 F150 XLT):

We're truck folks, if that's not obvious.

Aqualung

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
JeffreyR I've always liked the 2nd gen Corvairs. It surprises me how many people don't know what they are

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
JeffreyR I've always liked the 2nd gen Corvairs. It surprises me how many people don't know what they are

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk
I had a 1965 Corvair Corsa for a while it was a fun car. 140hp 4 single barrel carburetors. It ran pretty good for what it was.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Im going to put one of mine out there.
Can anyone identify it.
It looks like a “from down unda “ car to me, but that’s all I got......

·
Grand Inquisitor
1,808 Posts
Started driving at 16. I'm 54 now and have owned over 30 cars/trucks and over 20 bikes in my life.
Don't have pics of all of them but here are a few of the most recent ones.
Nice vehicles!

I don’t post pics of my vehicles on any forum, since I write for the industry and like to remain anonymous online, but I also love Miatas and Fox Body Mustangs.

That said, I own a 99 Miata and will likely get a Pre-1994 LX 5.0 Mustang convertible in light blue or green in a few years. I have two other collectible vehicles, too.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
1968 Dodge Dart GTS ,340 ci, 10.5 to 1 compression, Carter thermo-quad 4 barrel carburetor, dual point distributor and Hurst factory 4 speed. Bought it used in 75 and wish I still had it. Oh the guns and cars we should have held onto.
 dart.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm a gun nut but cars were my first love. I enjoy just about anyhting with four wheel and a motor so this is my kind of thread.

This has been my daily driver for the last 7 years and almost 100k miles.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts