Ruger Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
A couple of my daily drivers

About to get to work on a 1967 El Camino.
I decided it’s more cost affective to resurrect some old trucks than. Buy new ones. The medium blue has a/c and full on factory original except it has been repainted a few times but it was factory med blue. The 70 is a mut of a truck.
Both are manual transmission v-8.

Once finished with my 67 Elky I’m thinking of auctioning it off to finance my ultimate build of a crew cab 71 or 72 c20 or c30 w/Cummins 5.9 and 6 speed manual w/OD 4x4.

Be fore you go there I know there is no such thing as a 1967-72 crew cab Chevy. That requires a suburban and the rear part of a cab welded together. When I finish it it will look 100% factory.
It will only have four wheels, no 6 wheelers here as I don’t like them. I’m still trying to decide on long bed or short and weather it will be a fleet side or flat bed. I’m leaning towards flatbed myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know it's not a 20, but I saw this beauty at the C10 Intervention. The bodywork was flawless! I'm jealous of guys that do bodywork.

Attachments

Reactions: shakatak

·
Registered
30 Posts
I do find it funny no dodge symbols on it, only RAM everywhere, wonder why that is? Dealerships, commercials, the same......ram truck... not dodge truck.
Ram became its own make in 2010.

When you abandon freedom to achieve security, you lose both and deserve neither.
Thomas Jefferson

·
"The Real Deal"
7,091 Posts
Ram became its own make in 2010.

When you abandon freedom to achieve security, you lose both and deserve neither.
Thomas Jefferson
yeah crazy, still a dodge to me.

·
"The Real Deal"
7,091 Posts
If i only had 30k, i would snatch this 51 up quick. Has a 350 with 400 turbo trans, a/c but still has the outside 50's look. One day...

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I agree Tacky, good lookin' truck.

Resto mods, the absolute best of both worlds!

·
"The Real Deal"
7,091 Posts
I agree Tacky, good lookin' truck.

Resto mods, the absolute best of both worlds!
Yes i have wanted a 51-53 chevy or gmc pickup for as long as i can remember. The added horsepower, and modern updates but still the classic look, is something id really enjoy. They are taking bids on it, the seller is putting it up for sale to help out a family thats has some medical or money problems, so its for a good cause, wish i had the $$.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts