Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All TC owners, go and watch a ball game or walk the dog....this is for the other guys ears only!!
I just came home with a medical condition received at the shooting range today....Its called: "stupidsmilefromeartoearsyndrom"
How did I get that?? Well, I bought a ugly, cheap ($315) single action pistol in 357 Mag from a funny company called CVA...then I loaded cheap Fiochi factory ammo into the barrel and fired about 100 yards at a 2.5 inch gong....after hitting the darn thing any time I wanted I started shooting for groups....wow...2" groups and with better ammo maybe less? That's when my medical condition kicked in......OK....all TC owners, please come back into the room again...I am done....

Anybody has any Medizine for this stupidsmile thingy.....:D:p:D

Ohhh and just as back-up....in case the gong suddenly attacks me at close range I had my beloved SR 40C in my pocket....now even more medical condition.....man, I have to fix that till I get home.....wife will think I've been out and about,,,,hahaha.....

·
Cat Herder
1,656 Posts
I really wish CVA would have made a rifle version of the 357. I’m really tempted by their 450 Bushmaster Single shot, but not sure I want a 25” barrel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts