Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to watch The Pacific tonight. I've seen it twice before but its been about a year. I bet I've watched The Band of Brothers at least a dozen times.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Love Band of Brothers as well...the best Christmas gift my wife has ever given me. I have not seen The Pacific. Is it as well done? Curiosity aroused.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I'm going to watch The Pacific tonight. I've seen it twice before but its been about a year. I bet I've watched The Band of Brothers at least a dozen times.
I can watch it every day, I live two minutes from it..... :D
Seriously though, have a great time.

Love Band of Brothers as well...the best Christmas gift my wife has ever given me. I have not seen The Pacific. Is it as well done? Curiosity aroused.
We have the complete collection of Band of Brother on DVD at work.
Good value.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its just as good as Band of Brothers and that is a high standard to meet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you do not own both you are missing out.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
me either. and i, too, have watched band of brothers at least a dozen times.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I saw a couple of the episodes when it first came out. Good show! I need to look and see if that is on Netflix. I watch most stuff now through my computer. Last time me and the wife turned on the big screen was the Super Bowl last year. :eek:

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw a couple of the episodes when it first came out. Good show! I need to look and see if that is on Netflix. I watch most stuff now through my computer. Last time me and the wife turned on the big screen was the Super Bowl last year. :eek:
I don't watch the big tv in the family room much either. My hobby room has a desk up against the wall and my computer is on it and I have an HDTV on the wall beside it. Easy to type and watch tv at the same time.:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I don't watch the big tv in the family room much either. My hobby room has a desk up against the wall and my computer is on it and I have an HDTV on the wall beside it. Easy to type and watch tv at the same time.:)
I have a 20 or 19 inch monitor. That is as big or bigger than most of the TVs I have had, most of my life. Back in the 80's we bought a 25 inch TV, and I thought that was huge. :D We do have a 50 inch flat screen. Which we never turn on. We have Dish, and our contract is just up. I am thinking of getting one of the hookups, so I can watch Netflix, hulu, whatever, off my wireless internet. I watch very few new shows anyways. Lately I have been watching a show from the UK originally called "Spooks", but on netflix, it is MI5. I kind of like watching one though out it's run. I did go to the CBS site tonight and watch the series premiere of CSI. I think it aired last night. I like watching what I want, when I want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts