Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Politicians

A bunch of politicians were traveling across the country in a bus, and as they were far out in the middle of a rural area, the driver had a stroke and drove the bus off the road at full speed, causing a tremendous crash.

Not too far away, there happened to be a local farmer, out mending fences, and he heard the crash and came to investigate. He looked around the scene for a while, then went back to his barn and returned with his favorite tractor, equipped with backhoe and frontloader, and proceeded to neatly and methodically bury the politicians.

He was nearly finished with the job when the local sheriff drove by and stopped to see what was going on. They knew each other, and the sheriff got out of his cruiser and said, "Hey, Jeb, what's going on here?"

"Well, sheriff, I was over fixing a fence when I heard this big noise, and I came over to look, and here's this bus crashed, and a bunch of politicians laying all over the place, so I got the tractor and buried 'em." He then proceeded to put the finishing touches on his work.

The sheriff watched for a moment, then scratched his head and said, "Well, Jeb, did you check to see if they were all dead first?"

"Yeah, well, some of 'em said they weren't, but you know those politicians, they lie about everything." :D :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts