Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here goes I don't normal sing parise of a company on there shipping charges. Usually there are more horror stories than you can shake a stick at lol.
But this time I am going out on a limb. I do business with Midway Brownell's and have done some buisness with midsouth shooter supply. I have just started with Sportsmen's guide and this is my 3rd order from them. I had order some m2 ball ammo from them. 192 round per box in clips, I order 2 they only have one so they are shipping that one and later this month are shipping the second box. Great, but I only pay the shipping that it would have cost to ship both box's at the same time. They are charging my card for the first shipment plus the full shipping charges then the second box is only what my cost of that box is, no shipping.
Midway will charge full shipping on the next package. Miday has good stuff, I don't care for their back order shipping policy, I do like Sportsmans guide how ever.
And everything I have gotten from them have been good quilty stuff, My second order was a field jacket, its not od green like I was issued its desert cammo. Its a field jacket and I sorta wanted one, I use to have many of them but two marrages and two divorces they have gone by the way side.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've heard lots of good things and used to get their catalog (paper)-never ordered..then I signed up on email and they literally beat the fuzz off my nose with their extravaganza ads...great deals like buy one sock get the other one free and 87 other items...I had to ask them to drop me from the email deal...I was getting 5-7 ads a week...none of them came with money!!! Very aggressive email sales campaign...whine, growl...whine.......[V]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well they have been a big savings to me the ammo is less than half of what I was paying. So they can e-mail me to death I am saving money with them wouldn't have been able to do that today if they hadn't e-mailed me.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You're probably gettin' the ones I used to !!! Glad you're gettin' good prices.........:D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks sheepdog, glad I could help out lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
www.ammoman.com The price they quote is what you pay, PERIOD. No hidden, or surprises on shipping/handling. I usually check the site out once a week or so, wait for the specials, and buy in bulk. Pretty good deals if you watch for them. IMHO

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Just got the latest mailer from The Sportsman's Guide. Everything from shoes & boots, knives & patio furniture, scopes and grandfather clocks. Looks like it's getting more junk every issue.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well jimbo I have order 3 items pair Doc Martins they fit fine scound a field jacket also fits fine. And this last order was some 30 cailber M 2 ball ammo for Molly. I'll have to ask her how it fit. But I am sure there won't be no trouble with it.
I don't know maybe I am into junk these days, I'll have to check my closet wonder where do I put all the guns at?

·
Registered
253 Posts
My order of 250 rounds of Fiocchi 158 grain SJSP .357 Mag. (total cost with shipping was seventy two bucks) arrived from SW today. Good outfit.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sheepdog I knew I was in for it when I made that post lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts