Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I almost lost (well, not really, wasn't a big deal) my stock Glock 19 loader at the range last week to the guy next to me who was loading his 26 and grabbed my loader off the bench by mistake. I bet if I came in with a pink one that wouldn't happen. :p

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
If they made one in camo, we'd never find it.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
That will make it work a lot better.....

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Because it would be a lot easier to see in the bottom of my range bag if it was lemon yellow. Great idea.
1- What he said. ^^^

2 - As far as I'm concerned Maglula can do no wrong. I and my thumbs are true believers.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Because it would be a lot easier to see in the bottom of my range bag if it was lemon yellow. Great idea.
GOOD CALL! I'll pass on the pink though.

·
Registered
383 Posts
At the price I paid for both of mine, I'll be keeping the black. It would be easier to locate in the bag if it were another color I suppose. I just used the AR15 loader over the weekend for the first time and was pretty impressed, loading and unloading was a breeze!

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
...maybe if they made them about 50% cheaper too...

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Great product. Different colors make it even better.

I took my CCW class in February a few years ago. I watched people struggle to load High Capacity magazines with cold fingers. I offered my UpLula to anyone who needed it. Im sure I sold many for MagLula that day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
...maybe if they made them about 50% cheaper too...
They are a tad bit pricey but I love mine and it really was worth the money, but that is just MHO. I'll still pass on the pink even at 50% off! :D

·
Premium Member
4,317 Posts
I don't understand the adoration for this gizmo. I have one and I don't find it particularly user friendly or convenient. I can load mags quicker without it. The only thing it does that I appreciate is it helps get that last round into a really stiff magazine. Other than that I don't get the attraction, especially at $40 a pop. I got mine expecting a life changing experience based on all the glowing reviews. To say I was underwhelmed is putting it mildly.

·
Registered
952 Posts
My Beretta came with a loading tool. A square with a bump that pushes down the top round. No moving parts. Works perfectly when loading lots of mags.
The CA 10 rounders are easy to load without the tool.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Stock Glock loader sounds just like the Beretta and it works great for my 9mm mags. I rented a G21 .45 once that did not have a loader and it was a real bee-otch to load by hand even 5 rounds at a time. If I owned multiple calibers I can see how having one loader for them all would be handy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts