Ruger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know I just bought a "new to me" P345PR...

Well, to keep balance in the family, this followed me home today for Wifey... a NIB .357Mag SP101... I really hope she doesn't like it...:D

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Got to keep the other half happy. I bought my Wife one when I got mine. I think it is well worth it to get them into shooting with you. My whole family loves shooting, and it is a great activity. I like both of your guns.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
My Rugers get expensive. When She finds out I bought another one, She goes out and buys another purse. And the danged things ain't cheap. How many danged purses does She need anyway?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My co-worker's wife asked him how many guns he needed-he sent her to her closet to count her shoes...she never returned...:D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
RNettles, have I seen an SP with the same grips as a GP with black/wood grain inlay or is it my memory????

·
Registered
576 Posts
sheepdog, Lipsey's had a "target gray" SP with the grips you are describing a year or two ago. They also had a GP in target grey. Both were limited runs. Regards.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So would those grips have been factory? I'm going to contact Lippys and see....they look good...thanks...

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the wood inserts are in the future for Wifey's SP101... They look real nice to the eye... If I remember correctly, there's a fellow on the "other" board that has several for sale...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts