Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things I learned was when someone hit you you hit them back. Unfortunatelty that life's lesson that has stayed with me over the years is no longer in vogue and PC is now the watchword. As a result of the above mindset I was one of the very few posters (Not you Natalie and that is a certainty) that was directly responsible for the closing of the mindfield. The closing was upsetting to me but I accepted it as a decision by those that choose to run the forum and understood and felt bad about my involvement. After the closure another thread discussing the closure decision was closed for what I feel was no good reason and that did upset me. I have posted on at least 11 different subject areas in this forum including one of two posters to the shotgun area. I am a lover of all things Ruger.

To those of you that my actions have in some way caused you to be upset with the closure of the mindfield I apologize. I think it is now time I took a vacation from the forum and will not be visiting this forum in the foreseeable future. Good luck to you all.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I sure don't feel like it was your fault, or Natalie's either. I wish you both would reconsider.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts