Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Hirschjäger
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to apply for a loan. He goes up to the loan associate.

"Looooooaaaaan," he croaked
The loan guy seemed puzzled, but decides to humor the frog.
"How much?" He asks the frog.
"Million dollars," was the reply.
"And what do you have for collateral?" The teller asked the frog
In reply, the frog shoved a bag that he was dragging behind him toward the teller. Inside the bag was a perfectly-crafted small-scale model of a 1954 Eldorado.
Even more skeptically, the teller asked the bullfrog his name.
"Rooooooobbert," he croaked, "Jagger".
Totally disbelieving, the teller asked, "As in Mick?"
"My Faaaaather," he croaked.
At this point, the teller gets up, taking the model with him. He goes to the bank manager.
"Get a load of this frog. He wants a million dolars, says his name's Robert Jagger, and brings me this thing for collateral."
The bank manager replies,

Wait for it...

"It's a knick-knack Cadillac, give the frog a loan...
...his old man's a Rolling Stone"

Aqualung

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
wow....

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,337 Posts
Stick with Jethro Tull :D

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
new twist on an old one - the version I first heard did not include the Cadillac or the Rolling Stone - but the banker's name was Paddywhack (or something similar) - so the punchline was simply - It's a knick-knack, Paddywhack, give the frog a loan.

·
VRWC Charter Member
2,010 Posts
I gotta stay out of "Punchlines"...........

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
corny joke contest????? i'm in! however i will maintain the frog theme...

A librarian was quietly working when three chickens walked in and jumped on to the counter eyed her and said "BUK BUK BUK" Not sure she was sane she gave the chikens three books and they left. An hour later in walked the chickens again jumped onto the counter, returned the books they had taken earlier and said "BUK BUK BUK" Now convinced she was out of her mind she gave them three books, they took one each and left. This time she decided to follow them. She followed them down to the local pond and stood horrified as they threw the books into the water. All of a sudden they flew back out of the pond and a frog stuck it's head up saying "RREDIT RREDIT RREDIT!"

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts