Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come here and read this board more than any other, and that's saying something. I read a lot of message boards about a wide variety of subjects but this one is my favorite. You guys are very welcoming to new members, that's something you don't get on a lot of other boards. I felt immediately accepted here. This board just has that good 'ol southern comfort feel to it.

So I guess I just wanted to say, thanks for making this a great place to visit! [8D]

·
Registered
708 Posts
Dave, yes, we too have found the same to be true. It is very easy to do things in this site also. Great bunch of guys.
The Forums can only do or be what WE bring to the table also....look around and see some Forums, that should be GOOD ones and there is NO-ONE there??? just not enough hours in the day, so much work to do around the house (gotta keep Lauras estate in shape):D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
It's just the sum total of ALL of us together that makes it GOOD. Hard to beat!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yeah, I'm feeling the same here. Thanks David for expression. It's great forum of great people, and we appreciate it very much!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
quote:Originally posted by btrumanj

Bunch of nice people here with a lot of knowledge and open to a bit of fun at times. What more could one ask for?:)
Baker
[B)]a more understanding wife![:eek:)] She just can't understand why i check this board so often taking away her "pogo" time!

I've picked up a lot of knowledge/tips from all the fine folks here!
This is by far my favorite forum on the net.[^]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
yes David, its the folks here, we all love guns and we love hunting fishing and we love to tal;k and tell stories. I am always glad to read stories of hunting trip fishing trips and the like.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Great people, great guns.

PS. can't blame it all on the South.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I love this board.. it's my kind of place.. when you log on with your mouse and keyboard, puts a smile right on your face. *With apologies to Toby Keith* :D

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
My sentiments exactly. I feel like I'm talking with old friends when I'm on this forum.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts