971 Posts
Buona fortuna!

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Nice.

Surprised the box didn't say "FRAGILE".

LMAO.

I aint seen a FRA - GEE - LAY Italian Inox in a long LONG time.
I honestly didnt think they even imported them anymore.
I knew you can still get a blued Italian 92 FS cause I got one a couple years ago.

VERY NICE INDEED.

Nice find Neon. Congrats.

But Im sorry to say, they aint no good.

But since I like you, I will swap you for it,,,,

Just to save you ALL the headaches and grief. :p

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Seems like yesterday when these were all the rage! I remember when the police Dept here switched from revolvers to the 92 fs. It looks great in stainless, have a good time breaking it in & Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
There's a question. Do they still have the italian proof mark on the other side on the front of the trigger guard?

On the bruniton finish, the italian builds always chipped out cause they stamped them AFTER the frame was finished. They were building the frames in Italy for the US plant. But didnt stamp them until they knew which plant was going to actually build it.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, guys.

This one isn't made in Italy. It's an American imposter. But it has Italian heritage :D

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Congrats Neon, Inox Beretta 92s are the best looking guns in the world! Great shooters as well.
I recommend swapping in a 'D' spring ( or Wolff 16lb hammer spring) for an easy immediate trigger improvement.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, Tucson. I was thinking of doing that mod, a fluted stainless guide rod, and a skeletonized hammer.

·
One Star
10,502 Posts
Enjoy yourself shooting it.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Great choice,
I have the SS guide rod & some Berretta wood grips on my full size Inox
& as set of VZ's on the tactical compact. Great guns

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats. I do love me some Beretta 92 action. My 92 Compact L with G Conversion and D Spring is one of my favorite guns, period.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.