Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three Labrador Retrievers sat in the Vets office one day. One was a Yellow Lab, one Brown & a Black Lab. The brown lab asks the yellow lab "What are you here for?" The yellow lab says, "Well I'm a digger I've dug up everything from the front yard to the carpet and yesterday I dug up my masters favorite rose bush. That was the last straw, I'm here to get some prozac to calm me down. What are you here for?" Brown lab says, "Well I'm a chewer I've chewed up everything from the drapes to the sofa and yesterday I chewed up my masters antique fly fishing rod. That was the last straw, I'm here to get some prozac to calm me down." The yellow lab asks the black lab "What are you here for?" The black lab says, "Well I'm a humper I've humped every thing from the arm of the sofa to anybodies leg I can get ahold of and yesterday my master came out of the shower with a towel around her and she dropped the towel and bent over to get it. Well I could'nt help myself." The brown lab says, "Oh so your here to get some prozac to calm you down?" Black lab says, "No I'm here to get my nails trimed.":eek:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Did I read this right? :confused: I think I read it right. I feel a little embarressed with Lebowski's dog stareing at me with such an anxious look.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry Natalie she has no lab in her.

·
Registered
401 Posts
R R R R R... :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts