Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I want to upgrade the barrel on my tiger 10/22 to accommodate a suppressor I recently purchased. Looking for input for a decent quality barrel. TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
I bought mine on eBay, it was a factory barrel that has worked out perfectly for me. I would keep my eye out on there, there’s usually quite a few to pick from on eBay. Another option that I looked at before I bought one is to have your barrel threaded by a gunsmith, I was quoted $125 from two different ones. Then I found the factory one cheaper on eBay and went that route.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought mine on eBay, it was a factory barrel that has worked out perfectly for me. I would keep my eye out on there, there’s usually quite a few to pick from on eBay. Another option that I looked at before I bought one is to have your barrel threaded by a gunsmith, I was quoted $125 from two different ones. Then I found the factory one cheaper on eBay and went that route.

Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
S&P Outfitters is a great source for Ruger 10/22 takeoff parts. Here is a barrel that meets your requirements so put yourself on their waiting list for it or a similar one:

Done. Thanks.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Check out Kidd, good reviews. I have one looks good but still need to mount on the rifle. I will try to remember to update when I do get it on the action and shoot it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts