Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site sorry if im posting in the wrong place. I purchased a used ruger 10/22 carbine, with a threaded barrel, was wondering if there was an obvious muzzle for it? im using it for your normal hunting rabbits and wasting time out in the fields. Going to a gun expo this weekend so im looking to pick up more info there, but cant wait to excited with my new rifle.

·
Registered
473 Posts
They have alot of muzzlebreaks for ruger 10/22s just do some research just dont pay more then 60 bucks and have a guy there help u just dont let him sell u a product have him introduce u to a product and then compare yourself if u know what i mean

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sad sad day...since my post...no one here in South Texas really gives a damn about me trying to mod my rifle...only reason i want to put one on is because the threaded extension came with the gun already put on, and its stuck !!!! Ive read its an easy mod that makes it look COOLER which is why i wanted it, plus i wouldnt mind a silencer so maybe i can shoot a little closer to my house. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
muzzles on Ebay are all slip on with a screw to tighten and not actual threaded muzzles! But im still hunting for one...any advice is much appreciated!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tactical Solutions Matte Black 10/22 1/2x28 22 LR Muzzle Brake .920" Compensator

this is what ive found and am leaning to considering the $60 price cap put by the above post. I thought i would have had one by now but big Debbie downer! Everyone tells me its a waste of time.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Sad sad day...since my post...no one here in South Texas really gives a damn about me trying to mod my rifle...only reason i want to put one on is because the threaded extension came with the gun already put on, and its stuck !!!! Ive read its an easy mod that makes it look COOLER which is why i wanted it, plus i wouldnt mind a silencer so maybe i can shoot a little closer to my house. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
muzzles on Ebay are all slip on with a screw to tighten and not actual threaded muzzles! But im still hunting for one...any advice is much appreciated!
Don't forget you need to pay the $200 first to get the silencer.

·
4E617468616E 4C656767
1,840 Posts
Garcia, how far you from Buda, TX? The Cabela's store in Buda sells the Tactical Solutions muzzle compensator for the 10/22 threaded barrels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ascii:I was just passing through Buda on my way back from Austin yesterday, but wasn't allowed to stop due to crying baby and irritated wife! Thanks everyone for your suggestions, after reading so much this plan is on the back burner and going to install an exact edge extractor and bolt stop, and try to not get ripped off with new magazines. Ill worry about it looking cool a little later. I love shooting this rifle so might as well invest in keeping it shooting.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I'd worry more about performance than "looking cool" by means of accessories. All those add-ons won't help with any image if the performance is poor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts