Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Spider shoulder holster rig off the 'Bay for my SR9. The holster fits the SR9 perfectly, but the double mag pouch was too short to close the snap for my 17rd mags. It fit the 10rd SR9c mags no problem, but the big boys were too long.

I sent an email to EPS & got a response a day later from Ken Smith; he told me to send in an outline of my mag along with the mag pouch to inspect it. I just now got a call from Ken letting me know he's gotten the pouch. We BS'ed for a bit, talking like gun guys do, and then he told me it wasn't a defect, but likely something one of their sellers did by mistake during assembly or packaging. I asked him how much it would set me back to get a replacement since it wasn't the factory's fault.

Ol' Ken just said he'd make one for me & send it back, no charge. How 'bout that for a Christmas miracle! Tip o' the hat to El Paso Saddlery (y)

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Awesome! I love El Paso Saddlery stuff it's all high quality and hand made. My Blackhawk looks great in their 1870 "Slim Jim" holster

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have 5 of there holster's! 3 cowboy holster's for my Ruger single action's. Two for my daily carry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts