Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys use Titegroup for 45ACP or 9mm? What do you think of this powder & do you have any favorite loads using Titegroup?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OH,BOY! I found my new favorite revolver powder! That Titegroup works good with a 200gr LSWC for target shooting!:D
(did I just answer my own post?) [8D]

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I'm still fine tuning it, but right now it's 4.3gr of Titegroup under a Bushwacker 200gr LSWC with a COL of 1.245. I'm shooting a Taurus Tracker in 45ACP with a 6 1/2" barrell. I haven't tried Titegroup in my P89 yet, but I will before long. I don't plan on using it for the 1911's or the XDs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I use 4.8 grains of TG on a 230 grain Berry Plated bullet to make IDPA power factor.

4.2 grains for 44 Special with 240 grain round nose lead bullet.

4.0 grains for 38 Special with 158 grains round nose bullet.

Haven't loaded 9mm with TG yet, but plan to with 3.8 grains with 124 grain plated or jacketed bullet.

Bullshot:D

quote:Originally posted by kansas45

Actually I'm still fine tuning it, but right now it's 4.3gr of Titegroup under a Bushwacker 200gr LSWC with a COL of 1.245. I'm shooting a Taurus Tracker in 45ACP with a 6 1/2" barrell. I haven't tried Titegroup in my P89 yet, but I will before long. I don't plan on using it for the 1911's or the XDs.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
titegroup is an all round great powder in all the calibers i use it alot, also like HP-38 nearly the same type of powder, i use it when i cant get the others,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.