Ruger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the moderators...

May I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with many thanks for all your work for what has to be one of the greatest forum anywhere!

Spike12

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
This is the only forum I've ever been a part of. I would also like to say thanks to the moderators. I'd also like to thank Ruger for making such incredible firearms. Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I'll jump on this bandwagon! They do a great job, my only criticism is the use of Marine Corps insignia. But on the other hand if I couldn't have been a Seabee I would have been a Jarhead.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I have only been a member since July, but this is the best and most friendly forum that I have had the pleasure to be associated with, so thank you to all of the moderators that make this possible. As Bill O'Reilly is fond of saying - We still say "Merry Christmas" at the WvDave living quarters and armory/range.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I am a member on two other forums but spend 99% of my time right here. Forum is well laid out and is easy to use, mods run a tight ship and members for the most part are well mannered. So Merry Chistmas to all.

PS: Retired SeeBee, HoHoHoHo I like the Marine Corps rank, from A retired jarhead.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Yes, thank you for making the forum a friendly place to learn and share! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! ;)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy Chaunuckah to our members.
I appreciate the Happy Chanukah. That's what my family celebrates. You're the first one I've seen here say that. Have a very Happy Holiday and New Year! :)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
A heartfelt Thanks! from me, too. I spend 90% of my Forum time here, but that's only because you guys write so much!.......:D

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
I too join with our fellow Ruger fans to thank you each for all the hard work you do on our behalf. Merry Christmas if you share the holiday that some 80% of the rest of us do, to our Jewish friends Happy Hanukkah, and for our atheist friends, happy Tuesday! :D

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thanks to the mods! Merry Christmas everyone. If I didn't have you guys, I'd have to go outside! :D

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
I heartily concur! Merry Christmas to our mods. I'll drink to that [Mountain Dew, of course]!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts