Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A local Gun Shop hosted renown exhibition shooter Tom Knapp this morning for a local demonstration. All I can say is WOW. If you get the oppertunity to see him in person, it's a must do. It was a typical overcast day in a wet muddy field. But... What a show. Same as on TV, but this GENTLEMAN is very personable and really enjoys getting the kids from the audience involved.

I was just really surprized at the small turn-out, about 250. Also had the Bennelli and Federal factory reps on hand to answer questions,sign auto-graphs, and pose for photos.

Tom wouldn't leave until everybody was satisfied and had a hand-shake. The man is a real Class-Act. Naturally the batteries in the wife's camera died after four shots, but what a day.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I have heard nothing but good about that gentleman. I wish he would come down my way. You can bet I'll be in the stands with my grand kids.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I have met Tom a couple of times. He is a great guy. I chatted with him at the SHOT show.
I have seen him at a few of his shows, he always puts a great show on as well.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
He is pretty amazing. I got to see Rob Lathem when I went to Idaho a couple years ago. He is a heck of a performer as well.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
My brother had the oppertunity to see him perform. He was quite impressed with the show and the gentleman. I am glad you had a good time and enjoyed yourselves. I can only hope that he will preform out here one day.

·
Super Moderator
21,469 Posts
I've never seen him live but I love the camera he has on the BBL. I saw that at a dove hunt he went on on a TV show and seeing the sight picture as he shot was excellent.

Looks like it was a good family event.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts