Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered an SR9c Stainless from Gallery of Guns on Monday night. It arrived today at my LGS and I am alway amazed how fast they ship (Second time ordering from them). Went down to my LGS just before they closed to get the paperwork going so I will be able to pick it up tomorrow.

Why is tomorrow going to be a great day? I have my appointment at the Sheriffs office at 10 for my CCW permit... Then to my LGS to pick up my new Ruger..... and then off to shoot with friends from work.... Some BBQ and beers after.

See what I mean? Great day! :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I just love it when a plan comes together..... ;)
Enjoy your day and remember the pics. :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow, that is a great day! Much better than going to work, LOL.

Enjoy your awesome new pistol!

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
I got both of my Bearcats from Gallery of Guns, a week apart. Both arrived in two days. Only glitch was UPS tried to deliver first one two hours before LGS opened (idiot, what gun shop opens at seven-thirty AM?). They got on the phone to get him back the same day...:D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Well, it's tomorrow already, do we have a CC with a CCW..... :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, it tomorrow already, do we have a CC with a CCW..... :D
Just got back from shooting and the SR9c was awesome. Sorry but I forgot the camera as I literally had 20 minutes to give the new gun a quick clean and pack it all up.

Shot 150 rounds through the SR9c another 150 through the SR22 and even had time to test out the .38 Special and .357 hand loads through the LCR 357.
Getting ready to clean all three in just a few.

Went in for my appointment at the Sheriff's office this morning and it took about 20 minutes to get all the paperwork done and fingerprinted. The bad news is that it MAY take up to 90 days for it to come through. There has been an enormous demand for ccw permits here since Obama took office 4 years ago and it's even more evident now that he has been re-elected... Big surprise, huh?

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
The bad news is that it MAY take up to 90 days for it to come through. There has been an enormous demand for ccw permits here since Obama took office 4 years ago and it's even more evident now that he has been re-elected... Big surprise, huh?
Not surprising..... :rolleyes:
Hope it gets there sooner for you..... :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not surprising..... :rolleyes:
Hope it gets there sooner for you..... :D
The very nice woman helping me with the application process said it should be faster but because of the amazing demand they are moving to a larger building and adding more staff.

I have a friend from work that went through the process two days before I did so when his shows up mine should be coming shortly.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Congrats on your new SR9c! Good luck with it and happy shootin'.

The SR9c is on my "gotta have" list!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats on your new SR9c! Good luck with it and happy shootin'.

The SR9c is on my "gotta have" list!
It's a great choice.... Although most of what Ruger makes is on my "gotta have" list.... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts