Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We shot her P3AT 380. My Taurus M85. And my XD-45 Tactical.

The P3AT shot very well. No hang ups on me. She had a few jams that I believe were from limp wristing. This was her first time ever shooting a gun. She shot my Taurus M85 with 38 specials and did really well. Then she shot my XD and did even better! She loves it and is talking about getting her own. LOL

This is her very first target. It's a combination of the 380 and the Taurus at 7 yds.

This is her target after I think 5 rounds of 38's and then 13 rounds of 45's. 7 yds.

This is my first target after 13 rounds of 45's at 7 yds. This was semi quick firing. As fast as I could get back on target. I think at 7yds, we'd have a man down. :D

Painting the sites worked out great. They are so much better now. Very easy to see. For a $2 upgrade a person couldn't go wrong. I love my XD more and more all the time. :D I'm also very impressed with my girl's shooting. She done me proud. :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When she calls your name, my advice would be that you answer with "Yes, ma'am, what is your desire, Sweet One????""....don't cross a gal who can shoot that good.....

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
When she calls your name, my advice would be that you answer with "Yes, ma'am, what is your desire, Sweet One????""....don't cross a gal who can shoot that good.....
What Sheepdog said. :D She did pretty well and am glad to hear she's thinking of getting her own firearm now. It seems a lot of women are receptive to the idea of shooting and after some instructions, take to shooting like Rosie O'Donnell on a cheeseburger. :)

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL Taurus. She's already looking into an XD 9mm compact. Great choice I think.

Sheepdog--You got that right. For her first time out she did well. I think I'd like her on my side in a gun fight. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts