Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the new LC9 to the range today and ran a 100 rounds through her, all I can say is this is another winner for Ruger. I found it to be one of the sweetest shooting subcompact/micro 9's I've ever fired.
Recoil was negligable (honestly I was expecting more LCP like recoil not that its bad on the LCP it's just very noticable) the trigger wasn't an issue for me as I grew up on DA revolvers both in the USAF and as a Police officer back in the 80's so the long DA pull felt natural, and was very smooth.
The gun functioned flawlessly no FTF or FTE, and was very accurate at all ranges out to 25 yds. Great little shooter can't wait to take her back to the range.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I am very happy with my LC9s(2) also. It has everything I would want in a CC gun. I removed the magazine disconnect, and added a Crimson Trace laser guard. The accuracy is impressive, and I have total confidence in it. I think its a perfect combination of power, size and performance.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea the CT laserguard is on my short list for the LC9. I got the LG on my LCP and have one I share between my SR9c and SR40c. Great addition to any gun.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Congrats on your new LC9.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Also the first outing with my lc9 today. The first small gun I've ever fired. No problems except the rear sight set screw came loose. Yes, the trigger pull is long but I had no problems and shot it well. I'm very pleased.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts