1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
WHERE can I get a job like that????

·
Registered
842 Posts
I couldn't get the video to play on my old computer but after reading that Payton Miller and Whatzisname encased it in concrete before the test, well, no matter. Why in the name of all the gods would someone treat a good pistol like that and call it a test?? Maybe I'm getting to be a crabby old fart but I remember Chuck Taylor trying his best to tear a Glock up some years ago and wondered about him then, and now someone does it to a perfectly good Ruger.:( Treat 'em rough, don't clean for extended periods, crawl through a little muck and sand and shoot 'em long and hard, but Concrete??SHEE--
Baker

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
'Bout like burnin' money, ain't it!!! Them what's done without what they needed seem to take better care of what they get than them what's always had lots...them boys need a real job...

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
quote:Originally posted by btrumanj

Why in the name of all the gods would someone treat a good pistol like that and call it a test??
I had this same opinion when they tested that MKIII Hunter by hitting it with a baseball bat. I was so POed after that I wrote them a letter and quit watching the program.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Jimbo, I didn't see them hitting the MKIII with a ball bat but it's about as stupid a test as the others. Why in the world would anyone think of that as a test for a pistol:(
Baker

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
If they want an endorsment, why not send a few to Iraq or Afganistan? The military might frown on it but there should be enough civilian "police" trainers over there that could give an opinion after a year of service. Make it voluntary to carry of course.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Those two torture guys are a couple of knuckleheads...I hate watching them too...but I still do. The acid test on the S&W revolver was interesting when it ate up the springs and the gun did not work at all. Concrete, ice, mud, sand...that's the easy stuff. Clean it off and it should work. I hate them torturing brand new guns. It's nuts!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts