Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm 1 Ruger short now than I was this morning. I traded my P-95 for a Rossi SS M971 with 6" bbl. Thought this was a good trade on my part since this .357 looked as new as my P95 did. I still have my P89 and love it too much to get rid of (I think). This is a handful and feels great firing down range. Thanks for a great forum!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Years ago when my wife and I took our first basic handgun course, I let my wife use one of my guns. After the course was over and before the advanced course, I suggested she pick out any handgun she wanted. So after alot of research and handling many different pistols and revolvers she choose the Rossi 671 ss 357 with 3" barrel. She liked the feel and balance and loves the target sights. That was probably 20 + years ago, a couple more handgun courses and several thousand rounds and she still likes her Rossi. She also carried it CC often.

I bought her a Sp101 4.2" 357 for a present not long ago and she really likes it but she will not get rid of her Rossi.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry I made a mistake. My wife's Rossi is actually a M971 stainless steel with a 2.5" barrel and target sights. She also shoots 38s instead of 357s in it for obvious reasons. The thing I am starting to miss the most is my mind. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.