Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone, i once had a ruger standard 22lr pistol.
I wasn't looking to buy a pistol today, butt when i went into the
local pawnshop, i had seen a sig sauer mosquitto/pist 22lr.

Well, the more i had looked at the sig, the more i wanted-it.
I traded my ruger standard for the sig and $80.00

i had seen alot of youtube videos and hope i had made a great
deal.. I had seen a magazine on ebay for 21.00 and brought-it..
I also brought a owners manual too..
The sig came with the case, pistol lock, another spring and
lock key..
I can't wait to shoot the sig this weekend..
Will send pic of sig later.. Great day..:d

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Enjoy. Pawn shops in New Jersey cannot deal in firearms. To me the only state with such laws as far as I know.
IIRC, that is also true in IL

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Sometimes it takes a while to "refine" what you like in firearms, I traded a lot of guns I bought that I just didn't like, for guns that I love.

I'm not a "cautious" buyer, I buy guns just to "try" them and sometimes they just don't stick, I don't like them. So they often collect dust for a while and then I trade them. I'm lucky enough to live in a state that doesn't make it hard for me to buy, sell and trade handguns.

I used to live in NJ, and there, you better make sure you absolutely want a certain handgun before you buy it, because they're such a PITA to buy and sell you might as well keep it until you die lol

·
Registered
420 Posts
I really feel bad for those of you that live in states with bad gun laws. I was born and raised in NYC. As a kid I was very disappointed that I could not have a Red Rider BB gun. After a tour in the Marines, I realised I needed to get away from living in a place where only the cops and the bad guys had guns. In July 4th, 1976 I declared my independence and moved out. I have never regretted that decision.
I feel that if everyone who wants to own a firearm in those states moved to friendlier places, the loss in tax revenue might cause some changes,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts