Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay lets post who is coming to the door. Numbers and costumes. So far none here but any minute they should be starting.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
We leave back in the woods, down a long dark 150 yard driveway. Never have had any kids dare to make the trip in the dark and I wouldn't want them, too, either. If one did make it, though, I'd probably give them a whole darn bag of candy. :)

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
tricks and treats

Okay lets post who is coming to the door. Numbers and costumes. So far none here but any minute they should be starting.
;)out here where we live, if anyone comes to the door after dark, it wouldn't be for treats. It would be someone I'd be very suspicious of and my 637 would definitely be in my pocket;)

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
We live in the burbs and so far had about 30 kids. Our average per year at the house is about just that.

The trick or treaters start at 6:00pm and usually are done by 9:00pm.

Lots of scary costumes this year, witches, skeleton's, super hero's, ZOMBIES :eek:, and other assorted "things"...

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Just had a yellow Lab, he was tickled gettin' a rawhide chew.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
2,322 Posts
If any come to the door dressed as Obama, I am going to take half of their candy and redistribute it.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
We leave back in the woods, down a long dark 150 yard driveway. Never have had any kids dare to make the trip in the dark and I wouldn't want them, too, either. If one did make it, though, I'd probably give them a whole darn bag of candy. :)
Turn a light on, here I come.

What kind of candy?

Something from Hershey would be nice.

Slowest Halloween ever here, one person so far, an adult no less! Odd, to say the least.

·
Registered
402 Posts
My little town of 750 had over 160 in a little over an hour. We had to close the door and there are still dozens out there. We usually have about 100. We had 160 bags of chips and a little candy it's all gone.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Lights out it is close to 9PM. Total Count - 0, as anticipated.
depending on how you look at it, there are advantages to living in the rural areas.

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
Here in Agawam we had kids from 6-9pm. Probably about 40-50 in that time frame.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
none. and there will be none. against h.o.a. rules in our complex. bunch of curmudgeons! bums me out-- i like halloween!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
If any come to the door dressed as Obama, I am going to take half of their candy and redistribute it.
That's a funny one. LOL :D

If anyone comes to my house dressed as Romney I won't give them any of my candy. I payed for it, with my hard earned money. No hand-outs. IT'S MY CANDY!!

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

If anyone comes to my house dressed as Romney I won't give them any of my candy. I payed for it, with hard my earned money. No hand-outs. IT'S MY CANDY!!
Thats it. I'm keeping all my candy and telling the kids to "get off my lawn". :mad:

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
2,322 Posts

If anyone comes to my house dressed as Romney I won't give them any of my candy. I payed for it, with hard my earned money. No hand-outs. IT'S MY CANDY!!

As long as you didn't buy it with money I earned, I don't care. Enjoy your hard earned candy!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Turn a light on, here I come.

What kind of candy?

Something from Hershey would be nice.

Slowest Halloween ever here, one person so far, an adult no less! Odd, to say the least.
Sorry, it's long gone, even though we never get any trick or treaters. A girl has to have her chocolate.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We still haven't gotten any kids yet buy my wife just got home and said there were swarms of kids out. Its only 6:45 here.

·
Registered
400 Posts
We bought 600 pieces and ran out 45 minutes before Trick or Treating was over. Them little ghosts and goblins were everywhere! We live is a rural town, so we draw kids from throughout the county.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts