Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the belt came today, bought from Cabela's, for my Ruger single six .22lr. Bought the holster late last summer, just kind hung it from a regular western belt I owned. Now I got the whole combo! Nice fit and finish, reddish leather. I'm like a little kid with the six shooter on my hip.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
:D :D . Now you just need to carry a Henry Lever Action .22 and you are good to go into Injun country pard! Ultimate combo (in my mind) . Wish I had them when I was a kid! But got 'em now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I enjoy my KKK rig. I carry two bisley vaq. in 45lc. It is the Brooster Cogburn model and it is red and trimmed in brown. I use the rig in cowboy action shooting. Good stuff.
Bill

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Got a Triple K holster and belt Christmas from my sons for my New Vaquero. Got the hat and boots as well but no cattle. :D

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You do realize

:D :D . Now you just need to carry a Henry Lever Action .22 and you are good to go into Injun country pard! Ultimate combo (in my mind) . Wish I had them when I was a kid! But got 'em now.
I just picked up a Henry Golden Boy last week from the LGS used, .22lr octagon barrel, brasslite receiver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts