Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tulsa was a lot of fun last weekend. The crowd seemed to be lighter than usual and the sales were off. Lots of Rugers to look at and drool on. A lot of gun prices seemed higher than they should be in this political climate. 22 LR ammo was back to normal at a nickel a round. If you wanted, you probably could have filled up a semi truck with all that was available. I saw 22 Mag's for as low as $7 a box. I even bought some 17 HMR's for $95 a brick. The only drawback was the long ride home on Sunday night.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
might have been a better choice than the NRA in Atlanta this year. Traffic for all my friends and family is tied up tighter than dicks hatband and just getting around will be a horror story. just saying.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
When I was a kid, our family liked to go to Colorado Springs every four or five years. It took us 12 hours to drive there from Ardmore, OK, where I grew up. Now there are interstates that are far better roads up into Kansas and then west to Colorado but it takes the same time as the shorter route through the panhandle. Still a hard eleven or twelve hours.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I also went up there to Tulsa last weekend. I think you are correct, seemed to be less crowded than last spring, but that's not a bad thing.

When I left, it seems that a 1969 vintage 3-screw (un-converted) Blackhawk in 41 Mag followed me home...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also went up there to Tulsa last weekend. I think you are correct, seemed to be less crowded than last spring, but that's not a bad thing.

When I left, it seems that a 1969 vintage 3-screw (un-converted) Blackhawk in 41 Mag followed me home...
Only 1?
You were not trying very hard. LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts