Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's watching?
It's the series premiere tonight and it looks like a great substitute for The Walking Dead's offseason time slot.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Not into the zombie stuff myself but this looks interesting.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not into the zombie stuff myself but this looks interesting.
Yes, interesting enough that my wife and I decided to watch also the rerun that immediately followed the premiere. My wife just pointed out something that I missed the first time we watched it.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
i'm going to give it a try--- like presidents, i'm also fascinated by revolutionary war era stuff. hope i can stay up long enough (i'm an early to bed type).

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm going to give it a try--- like presidents, i'm also fascinated by revolutionary war era stuff. hope i can stay up long enough (i'm an early to bed type).
1-1/2 hour premiere aired back-to-back from 6pm-9pm.
Next week will favor you more :)

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
DVR'd the show will watch later...

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Watching 2nd episode. I think I'm hooked now.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Watched the rebroadcast of the premier and I'm hooked! DVR programmed to record the series. Very good acting and an interesting storyline with endless directions it can go.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To those who are interested, episode 3 just started.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gun confiscation in tonight's episode, "Against Thy Neighbor."

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've been watching from the beginning. Really love the show. The costumes are immaculate !! The acting is also top notch because I want to strangle Simcoe

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yeah, I'm really into this one! I am having a bit of trouble in rapidly decoding the early American English, and I guess my hearing toned-down voices has been a problem. Same thing, listening to my little bride. The story line is really grand, and the acting is pretty awesome. I don't like many of AMC's series, but this one is good!

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been watching from the beginning. Really love the show. The costumes are immaculate !! The acting is also top notch because I want to strangle Simcoe
Simcoe gets on my nerves too :D

Yeah, I'm really into this one! I am having a bit of trouble in rapidly decoding the early American English, and I guess my hearing toned-down voices has been a problem. Same thing, listening to my little bride. The story line is really grand, and the acting is pretty awesome. I don't like many of AMC's series, but this one is good!
It takes a little multi-tasking but I watch while following this:
TURN - Story Sync
so that I can learn more about what's going on.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Thank you Alayonruger! I'll certainly try that, and bet it makes a real difference. Hearing with old ears that have been around too many aircraft engines over the years. Still hear those PW J52s most of the time... No cure for that. Anyway, looking fwd to the last of season show. About to re-run last weeks, and will practice with the Story Sync you suggested.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts