Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I finally got to pick up the new GP100 Match Champion with adjustable sights. Hoping to get it to the range this weekend. Very nicely made from what I can see so far. Might see about getting a smaller dot front sight though, just because it seems like the fiber is huge so it obscures a lot of the target you are aiming at. Very fast acquisition of the target though. I also picked up some safari land comp II speedloaders, they work great with this gun.

Anyway, we took a drive out to Pennsylvania to go shopping for the day on Sunday. We stop at one of our usual gun shops on that side of the border and I went over to pick out some targets and look at some new range bags. When I caught back up with my wife, she was in the middle of purchasing a new 10/22 takedown! I never saw the camo that it was sporting before so I had to look it up. It's this one:

Ruger® 10/22® Distributor Exclusives Autoloading Rifle Model 11180

Hoping to get them both to the range this weekend. Depends on how this hurricane coming up the coast looks by Sat. I guess :(

Let you know as soon as I get some range time on them. Assuming my wife lets me try out the 10/22 ;)
-Jim

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Congrats. A new gun is always fun. Two new guns is heaven!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Nothing like a NIB Ruger...........I love being the first one to shoot it (outside the factory) and knowing it's history.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts