Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I ordered a trigger shoe for my GP100 from Tyler. Sent in the money order and form. I guess there is no way of knowing if they got the order. I am sure all is OK but was woundering if this is normal. There products look awesome, cant wait to get it on my gun.
Thanks
Rhyno

·
Registered
398 Posts
Their website was updated last week. They are in their new facility and should be answering emails and phone calls by now. They have been backordered for several months, call or email them and let us know how it worked, please.

·
Banned
141 Posts
no offense and I mean absolutely none intended--but I never like the idea of a trigger shoe--always would worry about the set screw--:(

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no offense and I mean absolutely none intended--but I never like the idea of a trigger shoe--always would worry about the set screw--:(
I would agree if your gun is for work or protection. Mine is strickly for target use. I really do not like the skinny trigger. I would change the entire trigger if I could.
Rhyno

·
Banned
141 Posts
I would agree if your gun is for work or protection. Mine is strickly for target use. I really do not like the skinny trigger. I would change the entire trigger if I could.
Rhyno
You know in the "old days" S&W offered target triggers and hammers for that purpose, they were wider--I catch your vision--code 4

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tyler was shut down due to taking money and not supplying the merchandise. You won't be getting your shoe.
Oh that is just wounderful. I sent in an order form along with a money order at the beginning of the month. I got the referance from our forum, should we post the Tyler info somewhere so others do not get caught?
Rhyno

·
Registered
396 Posts
Their website was updated last week. They are in their new facility and should be answering emails and phone calls by now. They have been backordered for several months, call or email them and let us know how it worked, please.
Tyler was shut down due to taking money and not supplying the merchandise. You won't be getting your shoe.
Ok, which is it? I can't find anything to support either statement. I do know they are famous for being slow on delivery and I have never been able to reach them by phone. Every T-Grip I own was bought off e-bay or GB.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I wish the whole Tyler debacle was more common knowledge. I'm at a loss over the whole 1,000 backorders have been shipped now... If this guy is trying to say that he is part of the original group and has the payments for the products then that seems like he was part of the problem with them. If he is just making this stuff and shipping them out at a complete loss to himself then that is near crazy. There is no mention of stopping incoming orders until they are caught up, nor is there any mention of current turnaround time. So even if the "T" is back... Their good name has been dragged through so much mud I don't know that I will be trusting them with my money. There is a source for S&W fitting J, K/L, and N frames that I can PM if anyone is dying for one but they are not Tylers. I had thought about getting a trigger shoe for range target practice to see if it helped any, but until I find another source, that can just wait...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts