Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Sorry Neon Horse, I like Smith revolvers, I really do. As a matter of fact I recently ordered a model 60, 2.125” barrel in .357, which will be in on Wednesday, but that puppy is just plain ugly. I like the Beretta 92 Inox much better. Anyway, best of luck with it.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
While it's not attractive as snubs go...it is functional and certainly has an intriguing hammer.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
What an ugly humpback of a revolver!

AGREED, :rolleyes:

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Form follows function on that one. May not win any beauty contests but it was designed that way for a valid reason and it has it's fans. Very happy with my J frame.....but I don't own that one. I get it though.....

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. It's a nice revolver. Shoots well. I don't mind hot 180gr loads out of it. Nice and light- easy to carry. I also want a m60. Gotta save s'more..

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Its not as ugly as the Remlin with the suppressor on it.......................

Here Kitty Kitty

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Hey Neon beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...........besides if you pull the trigger & it goes bang thats all that counts as long as you hit what you are aiming at!!!:D:cool:;):rolleyes:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I got news for everyone, I have never seen an ugly wheel gun now if we talk autos well the clock wins hands down. there that should start something. Neon thats one of the best concealed hammer guns made since it alows you to cock the hammer.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I really do like the revolver. It shoots well and carries nicely. I am just having fun. I'm a big wheel gun fan.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
You could add a laser sight....that would take the eyes off the humpback!:D

Seriously, I would definitely not mind owning one of those!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Hump backs are virtually snag proof and give you the advantage of being able to cock the hammer unlike the Centennial models. Her name may be Ugly Betty but she is easy to love. BTW, if you want "real ugly" have a look at the Chiappa Rino.
The "Hillary" hole is easily hidden with the plug as sold by a couple of vendors on the S&W Forum.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts