Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know where to put this but. When I used it the first few times no problem but lately I have been have a problem with my Lite mags loading properly. Seems like unless I hand load the first 2-3 one will load nose up and I have to use a screwdriver or something to flip it down correctly. How do you hold it correctly when loading, I've tried flat to vertical and so far have not found the right position, any help?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Look closely, there is a line molded in to show you the correct angle(The line you hold to horizontal). I usually hold mine higher than the horizontal line. I have never been able to get all 10 rounds to drop in without some pumping, but it sure is better than manual loading.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My Ultimate Clip (Mag) Loader is in the mail, Clear

I have manually loaded my mk.II for 26 years. Well not really I made a spring compressor Plate alum. 1/8" thick about 1" wide and 4" long. Mag Hole cut into the center of alum. plate. Just slide it over the Mag push it all the way down to compress the spring then just drop in the bullets as fast as you can.

Now I can load My,
Mk.II a little faster and my
22/45 Mk.III LITE
and i am Hoping it will Load my SR22P too

·
Registered
148 Posts
...I have manually loaded my mk.II for 26 years. Well not really I made a spring compressor Plate alum. 1/8" thick about 1" wide and 4" long. Mag Hole cut into the center of alum. plate. Just slide it over the Mag push it all the way down to compress the spring then just drop in the bullets as fast as you can.
I have made the same thing, only of hard wood. With a long leather shoe lace, I can hang it around my neck.

Also made a 'U' shaped wood piece to draw back the hammer-down bolt on a non-scalloped receiver.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Greatest thing since sliced bread!! :eek:

Love that thing, Just make sure your holding it a the correct angle, when you are loading.

AND

Remember the feed adjustments are all in the SCREW!!

LOVE this thing!!

Mark :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts