Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got one last week and it's awesome. It's made by Carl Walther in Germany and imported by Umarex. It is licensed by HK. So far about 600 rounds down the pipe with zero issues with different brands of ammo. Is pretty accurate and fun to shoot. These are very solid and the weight is almost close to the real MP5. The clean up is not too simple but is not hard once you do it a couple times. The mags are excellent and easy to load. The sights are different but they are easy to zero in. The collapsible stock woobles if you move it by hand but once you put it against your shoulder it doesn't move. I order the full stock and a rail mount to add a red dot or small scope. I bought the A2 version with a fake suppressor. The suppressor is actually a barrel shroud. The barrel is 16inch long. They also sell this neat rifle in the SD version.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got the A2 full stock. It makes a great difference in accuracy and comfort. I put 500 rds more yesterday and no jams.

·
"The Real Deal"
7,979 Posts
I got the A2 full stock. It makes a great difference in accuracy and comfort. I put 500 rds more yesterday and no jams.

Appears close to my GSG5SD I have. I have the Prelawsuit model and it appears identical to the HK 22 except I have the larger barrel shroud and handguard. Never fired the HK model 22. One thing I can say is that its a great little rifle to shoot, and really cheap to go shoot alot with. I also owned the GSG5K pistol but it got traded on another rifle about a year back. I have the low profile optics mount and a red dot, its a real hoot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts