Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went to the range today to do a couple rounds of trap (which i think it's now safe to say i'm addicted to), and there was an event wrapping up at the near end of the range up by the office and cafe area. i stopped by on my way out and found that it was an organization called the union sportsmen's alliance. they were already breaking stuff down for the day, so i only talked to them for a few minutes, but it sounds like a cool organization. basically, an enthusiast's club for members of a whole bunch of different unions who are into hunting, fishing, shooting, etc. anybody here on the forum a member or know anything about them?

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These pepople are what was called Reagan democrats let us get them involved politically and vote for mitt romney.
not where i was headed with this thread, and i did do a little poking around in the past few minutes. they spend their money on conservation efforts, and don't get involved in politics. they are non-partisan and do not endorse candidates or policy agendas (except i presume, in so far as has anything to do with their land conservation efforts). i'm just curious if anybody here might be part of the alliance, or know folks who are, and can talk a little about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts