Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I sure like it!

It's one of my favorite shooters. It shoots real nice.

Pete

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
nothing wrong with that shooter I like it too, I have a Model 29 8 3/8 I sure like it too. And like yours it shoots well.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nobody here gonna trash that wheel-gun! I wouldn't mind having it! It is even better without the hole in the side they make them with now!

·
Registered
129 Posts
...and, if you ever run out of ammo, you can club the BG to smithereeens! Great Ceasar's Ghost, you might want to affix a bayonet lug to that beast.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
There are plenty of smith owners here. I even admit to having one, though don't shoot it much any more. Wish my GP had a trigger like it! Nice gun.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is from the heading of the Gallery:

Want to show of your piece? We would love to see it! Trashing of non-Ruger firearms permitted (even encouraged) j/k.

So I didn't know what to expect. Thanks for the compliments.

dawgfvr: That's my medium size one. Here's the big one with my little one. My 66 wasn't here when I took the picture.

Jman

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Won't get no trash from me! Had a couple of 29's and a 629 myself and wish I still had one of them.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Too late, I been sleepin' in the trash can since he posted, just in case so the finish wouldn't get scratched...nice weapon!!! What's the monster above it???

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I was astonished to see that in Okla, the CCW permit's no good for anything above a .45---I guess they figure if it's good enough for Patton and God...............:D:D
I've never held one of those howitzers...but then, I've never fired a .44Mag in a revolver, either...just lots and lots of .44Spl-and .41 Mag...which, I've heard, is similar in recoil...mine were all 4"...yours is a rifle!!! I'll bet the ammo for that thing(the .50) slaps you pretty hard...do you reload?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts