Ruger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:when I try to upload photos from PhotoBucket, I get the "thumbnail" size pic, but I can't figure out how to get full size. Am I missing a simple step ??:D:D

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Had the same problems with Photobucket, so I went to Tinypic as a tip from a pal on another forum. Works slick and no need to download to the site or register. You take the pic right off your computer. Thought I'd pass it on.

Go to tinypic
Under Upload Images & Video click on Browse.
Find the image on your computer.
Double click on the image.
Under Resize, choose 'Message Board'.
Click on UPLOAD NOW.
Type in the code.
When a new window opens, click on the bar below IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

Now just click in your post where you want the photo.

Done.

·
Registered
530 Posts
In Photobucket when you click share there are three different options of codes. you will have to go through those and test them out I can't remember which set of codes are correct.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
:confused:when I try to upload photos from PhotoBucket, I get the "thumbnail" size pic, but I can't figure out how to get full size. Am I missing a simple step ??:D:D
I've been using PhotoBucket without any issues. Of course you do have to go through the steps of uploading the photos from your computer to your PhotoBucket library. Kind of a pain. Then select the photo you want post. You'll have four options in a box called "Image Links" - use the fourth option "IMG Code".

When you click on the IMG code field it will say "copied". Then go back to your post and paste in the post (right-click, select paste.) It should appear as a long line of gobbledy-**** that starts with IMG......

You have to do that to every picture. I start my post or thread and open PhotoBucket in another tab or window. Copy one photo (IMG) and paste. Select another photo in the PhotoBucket library, copy and paste in the post or thread. And so forth until I have added all the photos I want.

When you preview your post you should see your photos.

Does that make sense? It sounds more complicated than it really is.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
With Photobucket.

Tick the jpg box,
Highlight img at the bottom,
Ctrl C to copy,
Then go to your post, cursor where you want the pic, then Ctrl V.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Photo upload

Thanks all !! Maybe I can now get it to work:D:D

·
Registered
5,485 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts