Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to share a positive experience I just had with this company. They have very good prices on their ammo and the thing that attracted me was that cost per round is the same for 250 as for 1000 as for 50 rounds.
A week after I placed my order for 250 9mm rounds in once-fired brass for 42.50 plus shipping my order had still not shipped so I e-mailed and simply asked why my order had not yet shipped. I got a response promptly that there was a hold up because they were switching from Fed-Ex to UPS and because of the delay they would refund my shipping.
So now I am getting 250 rounds SHIPPED for 42.50. :)
Needless to say, it is great to see when companies try to make right by their customers and I told the CS rep that, provided the ammo is of quality, I will definitely be a repeat customer.
So to anyone out there looking for a ammo company that has good prices as well as customer service, USA Ammo seems to fit the bill.
I should be getting my ammo in soon and will give a report. As long as it performs decently I feel that 8.50 a box for boxer primed brass is a price that simply CANNOT be beat. ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Last month I made my first purchase from USA Ammo. Some 9 MM, .38 Special and .380.
Order arrived in 1 week via UPS Ground.

I got to try it out the 9 MM and .389 this past weekend at the range and I'm happy to report that it all functioned perfectly.

15 rounds of .380 JHP in my LCP.
Over 200 rounds total of 9 mm, both JHP and FMJ in my P95 and my neighbor shot the same through her Beretta 92 FS.

I will be definitely be buying more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts