Ruger Forum banner

used redhawk pricecheck

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  2rugers 
#1 ·
so I went to my local gunshop today and he had 2 used .44 mag 5.5inch redhawks in near new condition.

one was stainless with aftermarket rubber grips for $550
the other blued with original wood grips for $500

I haven't decided with, if either, I prefer

I thought they were new untill I took another look at the tag and the stainless had a small scratch no biggie it'll probly get alot more from me.

they sound like a fair price?

#2 ·
A used 7.5" here in SS will go for no more than $425 used. Maybe less with a little whining about the price. It really depends on the area you are in. I know gun prices are different in different areas. If it's in good shape and you want it, it's worth it. Like anything, it's worth what the buyer is willing to pay. :)

#3 ·
Bountyhunter, Wow! I need to move to NH. The last time I looked here in Nebraska, used 5.5" Redhawks were in the $450 range for blue and $550 range for stainless. That was before Ruger's price increase. The MSRP for a 5.5" Stainless is now $836 and $766 for a 5.5" blued model.

#7 ·
Wow! I paid 565.00 for a used RedHawk 357 Mag W/5.5 in barrel on Gun Auction a couple weeks ago. But... I really wanted to buy that one. There's another one on Gun Auction going for 705.00 if you can believe that. Hoping to make out better on a 4" RedHawk lol.

#11 ·
My first .44 a 7.5 redhawk in SS for $300 :D used of course, excellent shape with aftermarket grips like the SRH, sat there at the shop for 2 months, nobody wanted it, it started at $500 and then dropped to $450, then $400, then $350 so I offered $300 and he said YES!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.