Ruger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a used one of these at a pawn shop and was wondering if anyone could tell me how many were made?
Catalog # is 455-Talo, model # is 05157, serial # is 512-788XX
The picture is a stock photo from Talo's website. Don't know how to post pics here. Thanks for any info.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Nice! The obligatory ... How does it shoot?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I am confident it will preform like my other vaqueros-great.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I sent Talo an email a month ago, but they never answered me.
And most likely you will not hear back from them. I heard, second hand of course, they did a run of 500 but who knows.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cowboy, easy to find shipping date, go here:

I had been watchin those late 2000s wanted one myself for a significant life event, they were all gone by the time I was ready, no Ruger will NEVER reveal quantites produced. Be persistent, the TALO folks are pretty good people when I have dealt with them. Bob Coyle is the boss, nice man

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cowboy, easy to find shipping date, go here:

It was shipped in 2015.

I had been watchin those late 2000s wanted one myself for a significant life event, they were all gone by the time I was ready, no Ruger will NEVER reveal quantites produced. Be persistent, the TALO folks are pretty good people when I have dealt with them. Bob Coyle is the boss, nice man
I may need to call them and see if they will tell me anything.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Nice thought there Bob :) . An upgrade to a New Vaquero would be an adjustable sighted medium frame flattop Blackhawk normally. Instead it is just a 'dude'ed (dat a wurd?) up New Vaquero :D . All in fun!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Y’all are both wrong. A Vaquero Deluxe is a duded up Mexican cowboy ! :D

Reactions: JOG
1 - 14 of 14 Posts