1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,073 Posts
Very nice. Excellent photo too.

·
Premium Member
14,138 Posts
Nice pair! Going to have to take mine out real soon and get them on film.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ruger really needs to QUIT with the 'Read the Manual' garbage on the barrel, sorry, but that's unnecessary. Makes me angry to see that on such beautiful guns.

·
Registered
309 Posts
My case-hardened frame .44 magnum Vaquero. It shoots .44 specials fine. I may not shoot magnums in it. Yet. Previous owner sold it to me for just that reason.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ran out into the yard to get a photo of my Vaquero. This is one of my two favorite revolvers. This was my carry gun until I bought my Redhawk in 45 Colt the year before last.

·
"The Real Deal"
7,081 Posts
]
Here's mine. Any more out there?
I had one identical to that one in 44 mag same finish, same grips, I traded it in on a rra 6.8spc carbine back in maybe 2007, but I have missed it ever since. If I knew then what I know now, and reloaded back then I would have made a low end 44 special load for it, and called it a day. But with 44 factory mags it was slick with that grip and trigger guard would chew your knuckle up. Despite that, I still miss it. Nice revolver! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Honestly didn't care much for mine until after I dropped in a Super Blackhawk hammer. I just enjoy shooting it more with the lower hammer. Think it looks better too. All just personal opinion though. Love it now!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts