Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they finally made a holster available for the "Black Mamba". Unfortunately, after making several inquiries, no one has a left hand version. So I said the heck with it and made my own.. comments?

Holster.jpg

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,636 Posts
Good looking rig and it looks practical. Necessity is the mother of invention!? Good for you to solve the left hand holster need. By the way those "black mambas's" are nice. Neighbor has one Black Mamba, 6" in Cerakote FDE(upper) and I got to shoot several rounds and was very impressed. Congratulations on the effort and final product.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
Good looking rig and it looks practical. Necessity is the mother of invention!? Good for you to solve the left hand holster need. By the way those "black mambas's" are nice. Neighbor has one Black Mamba, 6" in Cerakote FDE(upper) and I got to shoot several rounds and was very impressed. Congratulations on the effort and final product.
Thanks everyone!

I've been nothing but happy with the gun.. Want to take it to steel shoot, but had to have a holster so I didn't have to carry it around all day with the barrel pointing up :D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts